As common men we need to set aside our differences in order to use our strengths to better the community. The North Bay Network is an example of how this can become a reality as we begin to stop disabling people and begin to enable all people living with challenges by serving people meeting needs.
Andrew (Andy) Lewis, Program Director, IAL and Chair of North Bay Network
- To unite congregations, ministries and businesses
- To address community needs
- Provide training for pastors and lay leaders
- Plan future workshops and conferences
- Share valuable resources
- Assist seminaries and Bible schools to develop disability studies.
North Bay Network Resources
- Wheels for the World North Bay Collection Center - North Bay Coordinator Peg Aten and Bob Smith
- You can hold at your church. - Dinner Seminars
- Consultation services for seminaries, Bible Schools, Pastors, or Lay leaders
- Members are congregations, businesses, and individuals who desire to serve people and meet needs.
Do you have a resource you woul dlike to share? Contact Us and to find out more information!